Sunday 8 July 2012

I passed my Pet First Aid course with flying colours!

Wow, I just heard the great news from the instructor at Walks'nWags... I passed the Pet First Aid course, with 100% on the exam!  Thank you, thank you!  Walks'nWags is a Vancouver based company, and is Canada's premier Pet First Aid instructional school, with classes all across Canada and the USA. I researched a number of alternative training courses, and found that Walks'nWags appeared to have the most thorough instruction course, and also had a distance learning program. Because I live in Lillooet (5 hours from Vancouver) The distance learning program was for me. I found Lisa the program leader to be helpful and friendly and I discovered that the extensive learning materials, and the challenging scenarios and questions put to the students really made one think outside the box. I assumed I already knew most of the things I would learn... I was wrong. There are so many important and helpful tips and lessons in the extensive user friendly manuals they provide, that I now feel well armed and confident in any animal emergency.

No comments: